Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bedroom Cleaning

Today was a clean day and when i mean clean i mean clean. I spent 6 hours cleaning the catch all room. Sometimes it is hard not having any storage space. The kids were good for the most part until they found all the baby toys(swings, car seats) then Mckenzie and Cade thought it would be fun to play in them. I found out today that i need to do scrapbooking or give it up because i have so much stuff. It is crazy what you will find once you did into a big project. I think i learned a lesson today DON'T LET IT GET THAT BAD!! Tomorrow i will start over.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I am so glad you decided to make a blog!!!! Love you and miss you!
Mary

Killer kar said...

Hey, I'm glad you have a blog also!
I can't wait to see more.

Bybee Family said...

Its fun to see your blog. Maybe this will help us stay in touch with out having to talk on the phone for 2 hours at a time.