Monday, March 3, 2008

FLU..flu..

If you haven't heard we have the flu going around at our home. Mckenzie got it thursday night at the basketball game.. She was throwing up for 2 days. For all of you who know me i don't do well at all with that sickness. I think i was better then i ever have been. She was down for a good 2 days. I have done everthing i can think of to keep Cade from getting it. He spent the next 2 days with his dad at the basketball games. Then he went to church with him. During those times, I have cleaned everything that Mckenzie has touched, laid on or drank out of. I have used to cans of cleaning product in 4 days. I know i have a problem when it comes to this but i can only handle one sick kid at a time.. I came down with it last night but not as bad as Mckenzie. Boyd thinks i bring it on myself.. maybe i do.. I hope it is all gone and we can enjoy the wonderful weather we have been having..

3 comments:

Trenton & Maren said...

Yuk Yuk Yuk. I hate the flu. It is so hard when the kids feel yucky. It just drains you. Hope you are all feeling better now! Maren

The Two of Us said...

Yay!!! I didnt know you had a blog! You have such a cute family!

Trenton & Maren said...

Hi bloggers! We have also decided, like many of you, to make our blog private. If you would like to continue checking in on our site, email us at mkjenks@juno.com and let us know your email so we can add you to our invite list. Thanks! Hope you are all doing well.