Thursday, April 24, 2008

BED TIME.


I have the best news. Well maybe just for me but i was so happy because CADE sleep in his room all night last night. For all of you who don't know i have been trying for a 11/2year to get him out of our bed. Well i put him to bed 8:30 and then I laid there until Mckenzie and him fell asleep. I have been doing that for awhile and he ususaly gets up and comes into our bed by 3hours. Well last night he came in and got me around 12:20 and wanted to go back into his bed. Then again at 2:00 but wanted to go back into his bed. I just told him to get into bed with us but he said no and wanted to go to his room. Maybe it wasn't a perfect night because i think i got less sleep getting up and going back to his room and putting him back to bed and waiting until he feel asleep. We have been waiting for this day for 11/2 years. The other thing he told me when he got up today was along time ago when we first started to do this his dad told him he could have any kind of milk shake he wanted so when he got up today he asked to get his big chocolate milk shake. I hope it will be the that easy tonight..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA! I'm so excited for you guys! Now the trick is that you can't let him back into your bed now that you've started this. Keep to your guns and keep putting him right back into bed! CONGRATS!

Laurel and co. said...

What a cute picture to go along with this. Arent they cute when they sleep? Thats so great about him in his own bed. What an awesome accomplishment after such a long time!! I'm so proud. Of him too but good for you!!