Wednesday, April 9, 2008



I am sorry that i am putting so many new photos up but i have not been able to. Mckenzie she is one of a kind. She never walks... she runs. She is so smart for a two year old. She catches on to everything. We just love her.

3 comments:

tonyandalli said...

I'm so glad you guys got high speed internet so you could post pictures! The kids are too cute- and they have grown a ton even though we just saw them! Hope all is going well and keep those fun pictures coming!

Trenton & Maren said...

Hi guys! Cute pics of both kids. How's life on the dairy? Trenton wishes he could live up there and farm with the Connell bunch. We are doing good, though. Keep posting! Isn't high speed fabulous?!!!

Prudent Family said...

You have such cute kids! It is nice to be updated about your family with the blogging world. I will continue to check out your blog! Andrea Prudent