Tuesday, April 8, 2008

MY husband the COWBOY!!

So my husband for the last week has been busy at work. His dad was gone for a week on Vacation so that means he does more work. We have beef cows in two different spots so he checks one on one day then the next day travel to check the others. Or in most cases trys to get them both done in one day. He sure is a hard worker. I have to tell you that the wifes who get to have a couple FULL days off with there husbands job are lucky.. He works everyday. The only time he get off is if we are going out of town and even then he is on the phone with his work. I wouldn't change it for the world though. I get to be a stay at home mom and he loves what he does!! (well most of the time..) I just want to thank him for all his hard work. LOVE YOU BABE!!

2 comments:

The Price Family said...

Speaking of Cowboys, Trey wants to come ride a horse some day! Keep us in mind :) Thanks Uncle Boyde

The Price Family said...

oops I do know how to spell my brother in laws name !