5 years ago
Friday, April 4, 2008
Vacation in less than a week!
We are giong on one of my favorite vacations. It is a wallevand tradtion that we can't seem to break. THis will be Boyds 3rd time going and he loves just sitting in his room watching espn. I think he is wondering why we love it so much. Well for many years that i lived in Idaho it would be snowing there and we would be laying out in the 80 degree weather. If you had all girls in your family i think you would understand. The past few years we have not had the best weather and we say we are going to do something else but we keep returning to the same spot. We are hoping there will be HOT HOT HOT weather. We are in need of some sun. We talk about this trip from Christmas until it comes. Then weeks before we load up on all the summer things that you need. To bad as a mom it is for the kids and to get yourself a new outfit takes to much work..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Where are you guys going? Boyd it sounds like an exciting vacation? Boyd you need to join them getting some sun in your speedo! Nicole make sure to take pictures.
Trenton
have fun for all of us, I miss you. I bet I know where you're going.
Post a Comment