Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Girls night out!

We are having a girls night out. Friday at 6:30 at jamie turners home. I will have modbe there and scentsy. Jamie will have her close to my heart stamps. Come have a fun night out. You can also see my web site at www.clydesells.mymodbe.com

2 comments:

Jenks Family said...

sorry i couldn't make it tonight. i just bought some stuff from kira and so i will have to come next time. jilayne

Chy said...

Ok so I LOVE this stuff I have never seen it before but I will have to get something from you! Wow you really do live close, We should get together, do you guys go to Tri Cities often? We are going to the temple not this weekend but next and Justin wants to go to Famous Daves BBQ after we should meet up;)We are actually moving to Dayton soon but we are still really close... I just think thats really random, what are the odds! I hope its OK with you if I add you to our blog;0) See ya!