






I am a little late on getting my kids pictures done. I said i wanted to do them every year on there birthday but i haven't done that. My sister Jodi got her kids pictures done from Derek's cousins wife so we were going to Idaho for the 4th and decided to get them done also. They turned out so good. She took about 200 and then she goes through them and get all the good one on a CD for you. I took the ones that were her favorite and put them on here. I can't wait to see the other ones. I will have more pictures of the fun weekend we had with my family in Idaho but i figured on post at a time.








8 comments:
Nicole, your kids are soo cute! I love how they look so different. It's cool how your boy has the handsome dark features, and your little girl is blonde and blue eyed. It's fun to keep in touch with you.
those pictures are so cute! your kids are adorable! Even though your little girl is blond..she reminds me so much of you!! :) hope you guys are doing great! Talk to you soon!
Your kids look so cute! I can't believe how much they have grown up. It seems like yesterday they were just babies. Keep in touch it was good to find you blog!
Oh I love them. Man I'm such a slacker. I haven't had pics done of my kids in forever. You're so good. And they really are beautiful kids... but you know what they say, "pretty people make pretty babies" and you guys seem to be doin something right, they are adorable. I was in Idaho for the 4th too, bummer!
Those pictures are beautiful!!!!! They turned out so well!! I can't wait to see the other ones!!!
Love you! I called you! Call me back!
Mary
Hey Nicole!! Those pictures are adorable. McKenzie looks sooo much like you! Hope you had a great time in Idaho for the holiday. Talk to you soon!
i love your kids pictures, see you next week at swim lessons
I think the pictures turned out really good. Miss ya
Post a Comment