
This is what the house looked like before. This is the back and i didn't one of the front before it was started on. it looks like a new home. i wasn't sure about the colors but i love them.

The front of the house. It will look better once i get a new front step. we will be getting that next week along with a new roof. It will be our new home!! We love it..
8 comments:
Congratulations Nicole! I LOVE the new colors! It looks like you guys have done a really good job at fixing it up. :0)
We love the house. It looks great!
So glad to see some major changes have taken place to your house! LOVE IT!
That is exciting. I am glad to see some pictures.
What a cute house, I know how much work it is to fix up a house but it is allways fun to see the outcome of your hard work. We just got new carpet and wood floors in ours and all new paint inside. The outside is going to be next I'm looking forward to that too someday... Later/shawny
WoW what a big difference it made to the house, it really looks great and i love the colors. We need to get together.
Nicole, it looks so great. You deserve it, I'm so happy for you. How nice to have a place to call home and to raise your babies in. I'm so excited for you.
I think you did an awesome job on the colors! Looks like you guys are staying busy. We still need to meet up sometime:)
Post a Comment