Sunday, September 21, 2008

Grandma Wallevand this is for you!


This is for my mom. The last time she was here she had some of in her hair and McKezie wanted them in hers. I went and bought some because i thought they would work good in her hair, well i left them in for about an hour and nothing. Anyways they love to put them in my hair now so i guess it was a good toy purchase.

5 comments:

The Price Family said...

She is such a doll, moms going to love it!

Laurel and co. said...

She is so cute! She looks like she has a little fun personality too! I've never tried the rollers, maybe when I'm braver. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey! You have such a cute family!! Good job. Well Jen is doing okay she is living with Paul and his daughter, so they have 4 kids between the two. She is working and stuff. Not much else to say about that. Her little boy is the red head in the tub with tanner. And then her oldest is the blond holding the snake. We just got family pics so I will post them so you can see her family. Anyway, take care. Steph

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

hey! Nicole that is by far the cutest picture. Was her hair just completely beautiful after you took out those curlers? She is such a cute little girly girl. Hey here is our blog! www.schmutzrus.blogspot.com Nate and I have REALLY enjoyed knowing you and Boyd by the way, you two have made feel so welcome and at home!

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

Nicole adorable! Thanks for the day in town it wasa blast!