
The front of the house is the one off to the right. i am not use to having cement steps. I love it. The dirt around has to be planted with grass. That is if we can keep the kids out of the dirt. We already had one fall on it and get his knees all banged up. I am not sure why my pictures went this way but they did. all we have left is lights and a new back door. Then we will be finished.
6 comments:
It looks great!!! I was wondering what that first picture was!
Maria
i love it, i love it. now we need to BBQ.
Hey Nicole! It's been a while. I was excited to see how well you and your family are doing. Your kids are cute! And one on the way...that's exciting! Life is good for us. No kids for a little longer. Brad's going to BYU and I'm finished with school so I work. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog roll so I can keep track of your cute little family! Keep in touch!
Looks great, I love how it looks!
It looks so great! You've really put so much into it, it must be so rewarding to see the outcome. Hope you're feeling well and things are good.
Thanks for finding my blog! With having my 3 little girls, it reminds me of you, me, Shanna, and Jodi when we were little. We had so much fun! Your kids are very cute!
We will keep in touch.
JUlie
Post a Comment