This was party that we had at the church. The kids loved it. After it we didn't need to go trick or treating but of course we did. We had a trunk decorating contest and believe it or not we got first place on our trunk. Thanks to Glenda. The picture is not as good as it looked. we had a skeleton head in the back lite up and spiders all over. It was fun. The kids came home with a ton of candy. Until next year.....
5 years ago









8 comments:
ohhhhhhhh they look so cute! Next year you will have 3 costumes to worry about! haha Love you!
they are adorable. looks like a fun holiday for you. good job on the trunk contest!!
i love your kids costumes, hope the day was not too crazy for you. where did you get her dress?
sheesh! we should have come to that, they didnt have a church halloween party here...lame I know ;( The kids look cute and nice job on the trunk contest!
looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Your kids are so cute. Yea I got my hair cut and dyed 2 weeks ago, I really like it I think I'll stay dark for awhile It fits me better than blonde. I'm still a little sick but I feel pretty good my second Dr. visit is next week so I can hear the heart beat this time, then I will feel better about things. How are you doing?
REally we should have won. lol just kidding the kids look so cute.
Your kiddos are so adorable. Looks like they had fun! Hope you are doing well!
they looks so cute!! :) love the costumes...love that your ward had a trunk or treat....ours didn't have one this year...we were so bummed!! Great job decorating your car! :) Cute stuff!
Post a Comment