Since we brought home the beef cows they have done alot of riding horses. McKenzie loves it. Cade he likes it as long as someone is right by him and he has something to hold on too. he got thrown from a horse this summer and he hasn't wanted to ride since so we are making baby steps to get him back on. As for McKenzie she goes whenever she can. she loves it
5 years ago









2 comments:
They are so cute! Ya, i think my kids would freak on horses, which makes me sad cause I grew up riding. They will never regret being raised that way! At least I don't.
Hey, I love your country pictures with horses and everything it makes me think of my grandparents. I miss ya and we need to talk soon. You look great and seem to be doing great also.
Post a Comment