Sunday, February 8, 2009

How big!




I am wondering if i am the only mom who wonders were the time has gone with my little ones. They are not that old but Mckenzie just turned 3 and Cade will be 4 in a week and few days and still remember then as my babies. I just love them but i want the time to slow down.

5 comments:

Clements Est. 2002 said...

They are too cute, I know how you feel about them growing up. Once they get to about 2yrs I wish they would stop growing. I hope you are doing well and good luck this last month.

Jenks Family said...

I have that same dress for my girls. I love it.

The Price Family said...

I think Mckenzie could belong to me! It will be interesting to see what this next baby looks like.

The Wayments said...

Nicole,
I feel the same way. I always get a little nestalgic when I am pregnant. They seem the biggest when they are in bed, fast asleep. I wish that I could have a better memory to record every cute little thing. Too bad that we want to remember everything, but have no time to record it! Hang in there...the end is in sight. I will call you soon.
Courtney

Chy said...

Wow your gettin' close!! Your kids are so cute! Let me know if you need anything when the baby is here... really I mean it:0)