We are sure proud parents. He has been a good baby so far. His face has been really red it is getting alot better but we have no idea what happened to his nose. His brother and sister love him to death. they are so good about washing there hand and holding him. Mckenzie is his 2nd mom and that is okay for now because she gets mom things that she needs.. I have to thank my mom and dad for coming and helping me. i keep them busy i don't think they got to spend much time with the kids because i had a list of things for them to do. Oh how much i love them and am so glad that they both got to come and help me out. I love them both so much. I had a hard time seeing them leave today. i miss them already and the rest of my wonderful sisters. i wish i lived closer. love you guys.
Today as the kids were walking to grandmas so mom could get some rest i watched them. As they walked away i realized how much i love them and how blessed that i am to have such a wonderful family. I can't believe it has been 4yr since cade was born and the Mckenzie is no longer the baby. i had to admit i cried like a little baby because sometime you just have to sit back and realize why we are here and how blessed you are. I love my family so much and am so glad that i get to be a wife and mother.









5 comments:
Congratulations, Nicole. You got some cute kids!! Hope you can get plenty of rest!
You made tears come to my eyes. You are such a wonderful mother and wife. I look up to you for all that you have accomplished in life. Love ya
Hey, I am so happy for you. He is cute and I want to more but I will wait to bug you. Get rested!
Nicole he is sooooo cute! Wow, 9 lbs 3 oz, that makes me hurt just thinking about it! Way to go superwoman! :)
Sweet post I almost cried! Parents are great huh. your new little man is so handsom and your kids are too. Hope all is going good!
Post a Comment