AlOt! were do i start? Well i went to the dentist to get a tooth fixed to learn i need a rootcanal. Then about a day later i was in so much pain that i went to have it checked again to findout i had an infection in my tooth they had been working on. I got a fever abd thought i had the flu. Needless to say i am on pain killer and and antibiotics. Then Mckenzie about a night ago woke up to have rsv. She gets it every year but this time it was bad. I got her up and got her a treatment and some left over medicane we had from the last time she had it but still was worried i was ready to take her to the hospital. we waited about an hour and it was getting better. So she is doing better with treatments. then i thought that carson wasn't acting right and he woke up to to a bad cough and alot of snot. so i took him in because i had my 6 week check and he has what McKenzie has but not as bad so treatments for the the little one.
Here are a few pitcures of things that have been going on the past few weeks. We are planning a trip to Idaho next week. if everone is better. also Carson is 6 weeks old and at 5 weeks he weighed 13lbs 8oz and 23inch. he is no small baby in 3-6 month clothing already.









5 comments:
Sheesh! I JUST had a back tooth pulled and now I have an infection! What the crap is it just WA dentists??? So sorry the kiddos are sick, no fun. Have fun in ID for me!
oh and Cooper brings Cade's (your Cade) pinwheel to me everyday and tells me that he left it here and he will miss it... so you may get it in the mail! ha ha or not....
He might not be small but DANG he is so cute!!!
Good luck with that tooth, I always have plenty of dental problems after each pregnancy - my last one landed me 12 cavities and 2 root canals, I'm terrified to see the damage done after this one. The price we pay for our babies right?
Wow!! That is so bad luck!! I hope that things get better for you guys soon. Maybe I will see you when you are in town.
I can't wait to hold Carson. He is so cute. Miss ya
That's a lot to deal with all at once. I hope you all get feeling better soon. And congrats on your new son! He is a cutie!
Post a Comment