Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cousins






















We had so much fun going to Idaho.Me and then kids caught a ride with my parents when they were here for the blessing and they left there car for Boyd. We left on a Tuesday and came home on a Tuesday. The kids had so much fun. They had so much fun playing with there cousins. They all played so good together. When i was there i got to spend a night at my sister house and i am so proud of her. she is such a wonderful mom. Not once did i hear her raise her voice at her kids. She show them such love and kindness. I am so thankful for the example that she is to me. I came home wanting to be a mom like her. She is such a good example to me. Thanks for all the love and support you give me. I miss all of my family. Debbie is also so much fun when i go home. McKenzie just loves her. she wanted her to play barbies and if you know my sister deb she was a tom boy growing up so it was funny to see the look on her face when kenzie asked her to play girly toys but deb was so good and played. My kids love deb alot. Thanks also for being a great older sister to me.. I love my family and miss them alot. thanks for the fun week..

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

Thanks Cole!! Your the greatest... but lets get the fax straight I do YELL at my kids just in the privacy of my own home :)
Miss ya tons.