We took a trip to Seattle for our dairy and had a ton of fun. We only had Carson and he was so good. We got there and had to go to meetings. well i should say that Boyd had to sit threw them because i spent most of my time with Carson. But i did come to find out that being a dairy farmers wife isn't that bad. So if you ever think of us when you are buying your milk dairy gold is the way to go. I told Boyd after the meetings and the nice dinner and show that was all payed for that i don't mind doing this kind of thing. We also had our room paid for. It was worth the trip and the time at the meetings. The next day we went into Seattle for the day. I am not sure that was Boyd's favorite but he was a good sport about it. Then on our way home we stopped by the wonderful outlet malls in north bend. I loved it. I have never seen such good sales. Boyd said if i took Carson that i could shop for 4 hours and i took him up on it. It was so much fun. Thanks honey for a wonderful and fun trip. And thanks Hadley's for watching my kids so we could go.
5 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment