Sunday, January 31, 2010

McKenzie 4th birthday.

Things i love about her...
she is always wanting to hold carson or help me with him when i need her too.
She is a princess
She loves to sing church songs.. She really likes the first article of faith.
She loves her babys. she loves to dress them up and undress them.. Thanks to grandma W for all the clothes.
She goes and goes and doensn't stop unitl she is in bed. that can be a good thing and bad.
SHe is always there to wipe my tears. I think that is one of my favorite things about her. She has the most tender heart. She cares so much about her family and others.
There is so much about her that we love and it would take forever for me to number them. I love you litte roo. Happy Birthday.
SHe didn't like cade helping her with her presants and cade didn't like that she was getting so many presants.
Mckenzie didn't want a cake. I have made fun cakes for my kids every year and this year she wanted cupcakes that everyone could do there own sprinkles. i was ok with that also she had to have blue frosting. she loves blue and purpule.
I love this one of carson.. He looked like a little doll in the box. He was not sure what was going on.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Nicole! Your kids are cute, they are tan like you!!! I got a new blog, it is julesandryansfamily.blogspot.com, check it out! jules

The Abegglens said...

Carson does look like a doll. Is he walking yet?