Sunday, May 29, 2011

Utah!!

Liz and I loved the garden. It was so pretty..

The kids just love liz. We wish we could see her more.



The kids where so tired by this point we had been going all day. Cade got strep but you would not even of known. He was a champ all day long. I new he was in pain but he didn't want to miss out on all the fun. Sad to say that all three kids got it.






Liz said that we couldn't walk past this cow without taking a picture of this cow. We get to see alot of these everyday but never get to sit on one to get our picture taken.




Our family.. well minus one little one.. We missed him but made it fun to do things without chasing a little one around the whole time.


















Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point. It was way cool. This was Elizabeths idea and it was so much fun. Then we went to the gardens and it was the last day of the tulip festival.



















I am so glad that we got the chance to go to Utah we don't make that trip much at all. It was fun to see all of Boyd's family. That night we went to Cafe Rio, we couldn't miss that place. Then all the cousins came to our hotel for a night of swimming. The kids loved it and then up to our room for some late night snack at wendys. It was so fun, I wish it wasn't so far away and that we could do it more. I am so thankful for such good family. That at the last minute they would make time to spend time with us.

This is the Easter outfits. I am way late on this. Carson wouldn't let me take a picture.





















No comments: