McKenzie is the best helper when it comes to Carson. He might not like it all the time but he does most. She was helping the whole time trying to teach him how to do it without throwing it down the lane. I am sure the floor is dented because of him throwing it.
Cade had a fun time this year. We do this every year with the Clyde's and this year was by far the best. The kids loved it.
Making Christmas goodies. They had so much fun. I am usually one that doesn't let them do to the mess but Christmas only comes once a year so I let them and after how good and nice they were i think i might just let them do it again.
I can't express my love to my family enough. I love each one of my kids so much. This Christmas break was a very good one. We did have a lot of sickness but that didn't stop our fun. We played a lot of game nights, did a lot of eating but most of all this year i learned how much I am grateful for the family I was born into and the family that I married into. All of them have been so good to us and cared for us so much. Thank you for anther great year.









1 comment:
Glad you had such a great Christmas, and wow! Way to pull out a bowling win. I will say I'm proud of Liz for getting triple digits at least. Miss you and your family Nicole!
Post a Comment