Thursday, March 15, 2012

New blog name!

This a new blog that i am starting to express my feeling as life as a Mother, Wife and just me.. I am going to go private but i want you to have a chance if you like to read it so leave a comment and i will invite. www.lifeasiknowitclydestyle.blogspot.com

9 comments:

The Demarys said...

Id like to read it

Nichole said...

Please include me. Call if you ever need to talk!

The Wayments said...

good for you nicole. I find that the spirit whispers to me a lot more when I am running...no distractions. I always joke that I need to run with a notebook and a pencil. Way to go in following those promptings! courtneywayment@gmail.com! Hope you are ok...we all have ups and downs...It is called life. It is such a bummer! But this too shall pass! Love ya!

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

Id love to read. Call sometime

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

oh

hawaiianednolb@yahoo.com

tonyandalli said...

Add us! Well, me. Tony isn't much of a blog reader. I, however, am completely addicted.

tonyandalli said...

Oh yeah...
allijenks@hotmail.com
Sorry.

Syrie said...

I'd like to read it...wssyrie@centurytel.net

Celeste said...

I hear ya Nicole....I have days where I wonder "what am I doing, am I just failing at everything?" It's hard sometimes to juggle being a mom and a wife and do things for yourself while taking care of everyone else!! Take care of you! I think it's great that you are starting this new blog and I would love to read it!! My email is celesteb@cableone.net. Hang in there chica!!