Cody is such a blessing to our family. The Lord new that he would be taking Carson back to him so he needed to help my family. It took us a long time to get pregnant with him. We found out that we were a few days after my grandma had passed away. I had a hard time with her passing and so I thought that was the reason that he new then that I need that. It did help. At Christmas we hung in the tree what the baby was going to be. Carson would always tell that it was a boy and his name would be Cody. I was trying to tell him what if its a girl. He would tell me mom I will call him Cody. At Christmas we found out that it was a boy. Kenzie and I had a few tears but after a few minutes we were ok with it. I had just decided a week before Carson passed that I wanted the name Logan. He would tell me well you can call him what you want but I will call him Cody. We decided after Carson passed away we wanted to keep Carson wish and name him Cody, we also thought that Carson name was so precious to us that we decided to name Cody after his brother.








Cody Carson Clyde
april 16, 2013
8lbs 7oz
21 inch long
12:15 am
No comments:
Post a Comment