Friday, February 22, 2008

Potty Training

We have started potty training Mckenzie. We are using the chair that Grandma Wallevand gave us. I was not a fan of it at first. Cade never used it but McKezie loves it, the main reason she loves it is that she can let her baby go on it too. She has been alot eaiser then here brother. She loves for us to clap for he. She really likes it when her brother claps for her. She is doing better every day (lets make sure mom keeps up with it.) I always know when she has to go number 2 because she wants her diaper on. The fun times that you have with your kids. I just wish i could put pitcures on. My internet and living in the country sometimes has its down fall but i guess i wouldnt change it for the world. It lets me be a stay at home mom and i counldn't ask for more.

5 comments:

The Price Family said...

Yeah, for Mckenzie.....mom....and babies :) We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I sure wish that I could start with Cidney but we can't push it because of her bowel issues. The joys the children bring us!

tonyandalli said...

What is going on!!! I found your page while blog surfing! You guys all look really great and I'm putting you on my faves list! See our madness: tonyandalli.blogspot.com

LOL- The Jenks fam

Trenton & Maren said...

Hi guys! We found your page while blog surfing too. Its so fun to see what everyone is up to. So awesome that both kids will be potty trained, no diapers for you! Yeah!

Killer kar said...

The fun just never seems to end!