Wednesday, February 27, 2008

RANCH & HOME!!!

I had the worst time in town yesterday. I love to go to town and shop but this time it wasn't for shopping. I had to pick up my eye glasses then i headed over to Ranch and Home becuase boyds boots that i bought him for Christmas alreay got a whole in them. ( and working out in cow crap all day you can't have that.) WEll there were a few other things wrong with them too. I had my reciet and they told me that I had to go home and clean them up before they would take them back. I about died. Did they think they were going to resale them. That is what those boots were for and they were not going to give me my money back until i did. Well I left mad. I am not sure what i said to them or do i want to remeber. I still had one more earin to run so i went and got our oil changed in the van. As i was there i noticed they had a hose outside. I asked the guys if i could use it. They thought it was so funny. I didn't think it was that funny at the time. I forgot to mention that i had my 2 kids and if you have kids you know what it is like to shop in town with them or how hard and time consuming it is to take them in and out. Well they wanted to help clean dads boots that already had me covered in cow crap. By the time we were done with the whole thing i didn't cry once. I thought about it alot but didn't. The story goes on and on but i don't have time or you don't have time to read it .Needless to say they took my boots back but i had to respend the money i used to buy things in there store. They will not give you your money back. ALl that work for me to have to go back there again..... I had one fun day!!! NOT

3 comments:

tonyandalli said...

I HATE when crap like that happens!! Plus you had your kids in tow, which just makes the entire ordeal more infuriating. Ask me about World Gym/Hell sometime. Hang in there! You're a great mom!

Mary said...

Nicole- I can totally see you getting frustrated!!! haha Miss you!
Mary

Bybee Family said...

Welcome to being a farmers wife. And you can count on Boyd never having to deal with that stuff it will always be lucky you that gets to deal with the CRAP....quite litterly in this case. R&H is really bad about returns if you say something is defective they want you to turn in your first born along with the boots or pants. Some times I would gladly let them take him.