Saturday, May 17, 2008

Brett!

We went to brett track met yesterday and the kids i think loved it more to just run around but everytime brett was up they would yell go Brett. Mckenzie always wanted to go and see him afterwards. Even though he could hardley even get his breath he would pick her up and hold her. We are sure going to miss him when he leaves this year after school. I guess i am the most because he is so good with them and they just adore him.Thanks for all the love you show them Brett..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! Its good to hear from you!! I love this whole blogging thing...it's amazing who you will find! :) What a cute family you are! Where are you living now? Good to hear from you! My email is daisie13@hotmail.com or I check my blog pretty regularly! Talk to you soon!! :)
Jaclyn