Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Farm!


This is the only a little part of the dairy farm. This is boyds dad feeding the cow and cade is in there with him. Cade would love to go down there last summer on Sundays and ride with Grandpa. I think this year he will have two that will fight for the ride. The dairy farm was a hard life for me at first but i wouldn't change it for the world now. WELL i guess the smell could go.We watched the farmer find a wife or something like that last night and Boyd couldn't stand watching the city girls.I don't know what was worse listing to him or watching them. But in my mind i was thinking, that use to be. I don't think i would still even pick up a chicken or touch a new born calf. I think i still have alittle city in me. Boyd has been working 12-15hr days. He said now that April is over it will get better. I sure hope so. He is a hard worker and lOvEs what he does.

1 comment:

Killer kar said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I wanted to post this just in case you did not get my email.