Thursday, June 26, 2008

So you think you can dance!!!

So if you love the show so you think you can dance. Last night this dance rocked. I have always loved hip hop dancing. When i was in Utah at college we would go dancing all the time. More country. (Mary and Karlene) but I love to dance. I can't say that i am that good at it but i love it. Anyways i can't get enough of it. Keep bleeding.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWpkJIOwH5c
Also no air Katee and Joshua
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ2RPi_4cQo

6 comments:

David and Kira said...

I LOVED "Keep Bleeding"! I just got to watch the last few, and this was one of them. It was sooo AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

that is the best show...and I probably watched the "keep bleeding" one 7 times, i just kept rewinding it!! I even saved it on my DVR!! :) great show....

Anonymous said...

hey...we live in Boise...but we are going to be in IF for the 4th. We are actually going to be there Tuesday the 1st until Sunday the 6th! I would love to get together!! :) When are you guys going to be in town?? email me your phone number or contact info and we should get together!! daisie13@hotmail.com

Carson, Trisha, and the Mancub said...

Hey Nicole, I love that show as well. I am doing good, your family is so cute, I didn't know you had a little girl, she is adorable. I hope you are doing good.
Trisha

Killer kar said...

Nicole I love that you are watching the show. I have seen one clip of an episode because we don't have normal TV right now. We just watch movies from netflix all the time. I got your text message and will try and check the pics out.

kari said...

Love, love, love this show! Your kids are beautiful. Fun to see what you've been up to.