Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Love this time of year.. Hate the leaves..







Its that time of year when i mow my lawn for the last time, put down fertilizer and the funnest part rake the leaves.. Well i guess i would say i love the leaves the color they change and how nice they look until they hit the ground. We have so many leave that i hate the fall and spring. I think i spend at least 3 days cleaning up the yard. I love the first day oh how fun then by the third i just get the mower out and i run over anything that is in the way. The kids sure love it run as fast as they can jump in them. I loved doing that as a kid also but now i know why my parents only let me do it a few times. After you rake them up a hundred times you are tired. Anyways it is all done and put away for the winter..

No comments: