Saturday, October 4, 2008

Painting Pumpkins

Cade loves to paint pumpkins. Once we got them home he was ready to paint.

Mckenzie loves her pumpkins and it didn't sit up right but she t0ld me mom its ok.
Cade isn't done but he got sick of painting his big pumpkin. he is going to wait for his dad to get home to do it.


I am not sure what is going on with Mckenzie but i think it is a little heavy for her. She had to use every color.



3 comments:

The Price Family said...

Can the kids come visit? We miss them dearly!

Nichelle said...

Your kids are so darn cute. How old are they? I love the pictures of them painting pumpkins, that is excatly what my youngest would do to paint hers. I am glad that you found me.

Killer kar said...

It appears you guys are already for Halloween. I hope you are feeling well? I am so close it almost is making it harder not knowing when the heck he is going to come. Take care, I'll try and call you soon. By the way the email you sent to me almost made me cry. I'm still mad I didn't get to see you over Christmas.