Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Boy or girl!!

I have wanted to wait to see what i was going to have with all my kids. Well i thought since i had a boy and a girl i would wait for this one. BUT when they ask you if you want to know, I will so easily say yes. SO next week we will find out if its a boy or a girl.. and the most important thing is that the baby is healthy.

6 comments:

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

Good to hear from you. I agree, this blogging thing is fun to stumble across old friends. Congrats on your family and the new little one on the way. We are having another girl.

Celeste said...

Hey Nicole, it's me Celeste (Brown). I have to admit that I have checked out your blog by way of Andrea's blog. I am a big blog stalker...but hey, it's been nice finding old friends from high school. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and congrats on the pregnancy! I just had my first....took FOREVER to get him here, but finally we got him! You can check out his pics on my blog if you would like....dcbarron.blogspot.com. Well, good luck on finding out what you are having....that's always fun, I don't think I could ever let it be a surprise, I have to plan for it....if ya know what I mean!

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

yeah we are so excited for you! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Laurel and co. said...

HI!! So, thanks again for checking in on me. You're a good friend. Anyway. You're kids are adorable in their costumes. I'm catching up on pictures little every day, so maybe tomorrow or the next on my blog for the kids halloween pics. I'm so excited to know what you're having!! Other than a healthy baby that is. Hope you're good!

ksreynolds said...

Hey you are so lucky, I wish I was far enough a long to find out what I'm having. Well sense you have both I guess it doesn't really matter. but it is exciting to know. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

hey!! the hats are $6.00...let me know what colors!! Shipping is $3.00! I can get you an invoice sent through paypal and get them to you this week if you want some!! :)