Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Its a ......

So after waiting for 23 weeks and 1 day i finally know what i am having. The baby didn't want to let us know at first what he/she was. We got to spend an hour at the doctor because we were the last ones there. The last 5 minutes they could tell 99% that it was a boy. Boyd's face told it all. He was so happy. We took the kids and McKenzie still thinks she is having a sister. Cade wants to know what kind of shoes the baby is wearing. It is so funny what kids come up with... We are happy to say its a baby boy due on March 10..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! Congrats!! that is hilarious about the shoes comment...where do kids come up with the stuff they say?!? Another boy...how fun!! do you have names picked out?? :)

ksreynolds said...

Sweet, I knew it! I voted boy on your blog. I think baby boys are just as cute as baby girls. My sis inlaw just had her baby boy last night. We were at the hospital and he was so cute with all his dark hair.

Nichelle said...

How fun! I love the things that kids come up with. Too funny about the shoes. I am excited for you!

Mary said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you both!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!!!

Prudent Family said...

Exciting news! I am very happy for you. Still coming over for Thanksgiving??? If so we better get together! I would LOVE to see you and your family! Let me know, it is coming up quick.

The Wayments said...

How fun...another boy. Well, me too! That is 3 for 3 for us. I think that I am only 3 weeks ahead of you! Crazy. I can't find your email. Would love to get together at Thanksgiving...maybe just a lunch. I know time with family is precious. My oldest was sitting on my lap the other day when I was looking at your blog...he said mommy, why are you with that guy and those kids? It took a lot of convincing that you were not me. Funny, huh! My email again is robwayment@yahoo.com. Please be in touch!
Courtney Wayment...Jackson

Laurel and co. said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you! I bet boyd was stoked. What is it about men and having little boys? ha ha. Congrats!!

Killer kar said...

Congrats. How are you feeling? I am so glad to be done. Hang in there.