5 years ago
Thursday, February 12, 2009
FaMily
I just thought i would write and tell you what we have been up too. Mckenzie just turned 3 in jan. and she thinks she is 8. She has been a big help for mom. She does what most girls are made to do play dolls and go go go. i think that comes with us when we are sent here because that is all we do is go to get things done. Cade he is going to be 4 in less then a week. He is into Star Wars. how does a 3yr old well almost 4 like it so much.. I have no idea. He came all boy. As for me and Boyd we are busy. i am just waiting for the new little one to come. It is less then 5 weeks and i think i have everything ready. i forgot how much work these little ones will be but it is worth it. The kids are ready everytime i go to the doctor they ask me when i get home, mom where the baby... Boyd is busy we don't see him much but at night. you would think that we would with him right down the road but we don't. i can't wait unitl summer when we can walk down there just to say hi. I don't like the cold weather so we don't want to go down and say hi because i only last a minute and the kids always want to stay. well that is what is happening here. i just thought i would write and let everone know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
oh my gosh- my two year old is obsessed with star wars too- and I'm asking the same thing- I'm excited for you and your new one-
YAY! you're in the home stretch! You only have like a month left!!! That went by fast! I'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment