


Carson Thomas Clyde was born on the 17th of March.
He weighed 9lbs 3Oz the biggest of my three 21 1/2 inch long. He has been a good baby and we are so happy to have another little one in the family. The kids just love him. i will post more pitcures later.
15 comments:
O my gosh! I love him! I especially love the name! We have good taste in name picking! I miss you and I wish I were there to help!
Love you! You are a fabulous mother!
Congrats! He's adorable! Great name choice! Hope you're feeling o.k. and adjusting well to another little one. Jennifer
I think he looks a lot like Boyd. Wish I was there. Post more pictures when you have time.
He is darn cute!! Can't wait to see him!
He sure it a cute little guy!! Congrats!! I hope that you are recovering well.
he is so cute!! I have been waiting to see pictures of him!! Hope you are getting some rest and enjoying your sweet little boy! love his name! :)
We are so glad to hear of the safe arrival of baby #3!! Keep the pics coming- he's adorable!
Congrats, I about died when I heard how big he was. I will have to come and see him later.
YIKES...Big Boy!! He's adorable. Congrats Nicole.
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. He is really cute.
:) Tara
We are so glad! yay congrats! he looks like Boyd we think
What a cute little guy! I guess he was not so little...all of mine have been over 9 lbs...it's fun, isn't it?I love his name too. I hope he makes you laugh as much as our Carson makes us! What pretty coloring he has. I hope that you are getting some rest. Oh! I think I am going to the 10 year...are you? Isn't it great to not be pregnant? Congratulations!
He is adorable. I have been gone this weekend so I wasn't able to check sooner. I am glad you are doing good and Congrats!!! Hope life will treat you good now that you have three...HOLY CRAP!!! :)
Congrats Nicole! You have such a cute family, can't wait to see you guys this summer!
Kaitlan & Kortneigh
Oh my goodness Nicole, he's adorable!! I so wish we were closer so I could come see you, or take the big kids for an afternoon, and especially to see that sweet new baby boy. Congratulations!! And what a big boy he was! I hope everything went well and you're doing well.
Post a Comment