How funny, I think you're posting as I'm looking here... wow. They are so cute. I know what you mean about having them close. My kids are close and stick up for each other and I love it.
I think it's funny that your little girl is in boy dress-up, my house is just the opposite, my little boy is always a princess thanks to his older sister! I need some serious boy dress ups, if you know of any good places to find them let me know
3 comments:
How funny, I think you're posting as I'm looking here... wow. They are so cute. I know what you mean about having them close. My kids are close and stick up for each other and I love it.
I think it's funny that your little girl is in boy dress-up, my house is just the opposite, my little boy is always a princess thanks to his older sister! I need some serious boy dress ups, if you know of any good places to find them let me know
Poor Kenzie, Maybe if you have another right after this baby boy it will be a girl. Going to give it a shot???:) j/k
Post a Comment