Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life on a farm.




This is just some pictures of the kids. McKenzie loves to ride horses. If they are getting the horses ready she cry until she get to ride. She would ride them all day. Cade on the other hand got bucked off last summer so he doesn't really care to ride or not. They do love to go to work with dad. I just wish the weather would get better so they could go more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I would love to raise my kids on a farm! Even if we just had some grandparents who lived on a farm -anything, but nope, we're doomed to live in a city forever (I hate cities!) Enjoy it for me! :)

The Price Family said...

I love Cades boots!

Laurel and co. said...

So fun! Just remember, good people come from the country. ;) (so I might be a little biased. hee hee)

Drew Nash said...

I've never ridden a horse. I'm jealouse. :)