5 years ago
Saturday, March 7, 2009
No Baby..
Ok so i thought for sure i would have this little one by now. I hate the last week. You go to bed every night thinking tonight will be the night only to wake up to nothing. Well i get to wake up to two little precious faces. My little kids. In the last week my kids can tell things are going to be changing in this house. Mckenzie is attached to me at the hip and cade is acting like a 4 yr old. It is nice but sad because once again Cade has to grow up alittle bit more. I have tried almost everything they say to get the labor to start but nothing. I guess the oil thing is the only thing i have not tried and i don't plan on doing it. So as i sit at home wondering another day if the baby will come tonight. i hope you all have a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Nicole...I feel your pain...or at least felt your pain 3 weeks ago. Nothing is more frustrating or takes so long as that last week of pregnancy. One trick that I had with Carson was that I got a pedicure. It totally put me in labor. Apparently there are some pressure points in the feet and ankles that are all connected...reflexology. Give that a try and you may not go into labor, but when you do, you will have pretty toes to look at while you push that little baby out! Sorry you are at this point, but the end is soon, so hang in there!
Oh, I so know how you feel! My first didn't come till her due date and Logan was late. I figure this one will even be later considering my track record! Have you tried jumping on a tramp? Just kidding, that makes me hurt just thinking about it! The "deed" is what got Rachel here, but no such luck with Logan. Good luck this weekend!
My sister in law Jande did the oil thing and It worked she had him that night, but he came really fast. 10 mins. after getting to the hospital,she got no drugs.
I wish I could relate. I think I need pointers on how to keep them in the oven till full term. Gabriel was 2 months early and I held on barely making it to 36 weeks with Payton. I remember that feeling with Shayne though. Oh, I hope he comes early. I'm so excited for you. I wish I was closer so I could come see you. I wish you all the best luck!
Post a Comment