Ok this is funny my sister just called me and told me the girl that took my kids pitcures this summer had my daughter as the first thing you see on her blog. She did a great job. I just thought it was funny because i had no idea.
What a darling girl. I assume that you have not had your baby...it will be here before you know it...right now, I am in the thick of sleepless nights. I am sure that you are too, but for different reasons. What a sweet little girl you have. Good luck with delievery and adjusting to a new baby!
I keep checking your blog to find out when you will be having that baby. I am sure any day!! Your little girl is so adorable...its no wonder she was the first thing on that blog. Adorable!! Good luck with your delivery.
5 comments:
Way cute little girl. I look every day on your blog to see if you had your baby yet. It will be soon! not much longer.
2 Days!!!WAHOO...and what a cute little girl.
That's when you know you have a dang cute kid! She is really beautiful! Good luck with your baby! I'm very jealous! :)
What a darling girl. I assume that you have not had your baby...it will be here before you know it...right now, I am in the thick of sleepless nights. I am sure that you are too, but for different reasons. What a sweet little girl you have. Good luck with delievery and adjusting to a new baby!
I keep checking your blog to find out when you will be having that baby. I am sure any day!! Your little girl is so adorable...its no wonder she was the first thing on that blog. Adorable!! Good luck with your delivery.
Post a Comment