Friday, March 13, 2009

please tell....Coupons

I was at Walmart yesterday and i stood in line forever waiting to be checked out because of course they only had one cashier. When i finally got to be the sec. person in line the lady in front of me turned to me and said this could take awhile because she had coupons. i thought i have been standing in line for 20 min and had just been at the doctor for an hour and half and now this. Well one thing i did learn was coupons are so worth it. She had about 7 free things then her total was 77 and after she used her coupons it was24. i want to know were do you get those coupons??? Also no baby yet...

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I don't get it either! I'm trying. My sister in law Katie is a pro and is trying to help me but it's crazy!

gina said...

What's wrong with people today. If you know it's going to take awhile, let the pregnant woman go first!!!
Now that I've got that off my chest... I love using coupons. Even if I only save 50 cents, that's 50 cents I get to use on something else. I too want to learn and save more. If you ever figure it out, share with me.

gina said...

Here's a link to a gal that is awesome at saving. http://www.beingfrugalisfabulous.com/
You can also sign up to recieve emails from her.

Anonymous said...

If you go to www.coupons.com they have a ton of coupons you can print out. Also, if you go want to the grocery guru for ksl here in UT he has a lot of great tips for saving money.

Anonymous said...

Here in Utah there is a guy named the "grocery guru" He teaches a program how to use coupons. Basically you subscribe to 2 newspapers so you get two Sunday add - coupon - inserts. It's like $12 a month here, but more than pays for itself. I'll see if I can find the website and let you know. My sister-in-law also does it and gets payed to use coupons, I'll hit her up for some info too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste said...

Nicole...another website that I have become addicted to is www.pinchingyourpennies.com. It is wonderful. You really can save so much money by using coupons and "piggy backing" them. I have learned alot from this website!! And man....your baby boy is stubborn....he just doesn't want to come yet huh!! Maybe this weekend :)