5 years ago
Monday, June 1, 2009
2 months and 2 week check.. plus the 4yr old.
OK.. I need to update this blog. well i took Cade and Caron in for there well checks today. I need to post a picture of both of them but my computer is so slow i will do that on a different day when i don't have 100 things going on. lol Will i ever have a day with only a few things to do? Anyways Cade is 50lbs and is a little over average in height. As for Carson well lets just say he is my way cute chunky monkey... I love him so much they weighed him and he was 16lb 3 oz WhAt?!! He was born at 9lbs 3oz and now he is 16lbs 3oz. He is 100% for that and his height was 25 inch. he is such a big boy. We love him so much. The sad thing is that they both had to get shots. there is nothing like two of your kids having to do that. It is hard on your mom to see your little ones hurt. Cade was so cute he went first and i had to hold him down to get them done then when it was carson turn he stared crying harder because he didn't want carson to get hurt like that. He was so sad for his brother. He is going to be a great bigger brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big Carson is! That baby better stop growing so quickly or you'll throw your back out lugging him around! I can just see you trying to carry a 30 pound 5 month old!! lol
such a good big brother!
Carsons such a CHUNK!! I love it.
What great pictures. By the way, your husband is very tall, I never noticed before. I can't believe how fast your family is growing.
I can't believe Carson is 3 Months!!
Post a Comment