This is Jodi little guy Jackson and i just love him. He reminds me of mine. We had a blast in Idaho falls. I am always so sad when we have to leave. Its go go go when we are there and then its time to go. I have a hard time leaving. We did a lot of fun things but i only got pictures of swimming and my class reunion . I miss my family and love them tons..
Cute pictures!! Where did you guys go swimming at? Is it Ross Park in Pocatello? Looks like you had fun. You need to post pictures of the reunion since I didn't think to take my camera!! It was so good seeing you and I had a great time! I hope that when you come again we can find time to spend together. Thanks!!!
1 comment:
Cute pictures!! Where did you guys go swimming at? Is it Ross Park in Pocatello? Looks like you had fun. You need to post pictures of the reunion since I didn't think to take my camera!! It was so good seeing you and I had a great time! I hope that when you come again we can find time to spend together. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment