Saturday, August 1, 2009

10 years.....out of high scool!!

Before the dinner. I didn't get these in order.
Candace, Courtney, Kari, Andrea and me. These were my best friends. It was so good to see them.
It would of been a good picture if cade was smiling good and Carson was looking.
The three best buds. We did alot together. it was good to see them.
It was so good to see all of my friends. It made me miss Idaho alot. I was doing ok with living here and i still am i just had a hard time leaving this time. I had a great time and good memories.. It was so worth my trip. I am glad that my friends and i decided to go. Boyd had a good time both at the pinic and the dinner. I think i had to go find him most of the time he had made so many friends and that it made it nice for both of us. I MISS you all like crazy and it was so good to see you all.

2 comments:

Prudent Family said...

It was great seeing you...and seriously call me when you come again! I had so much fun and it brought back GREAT memories!! Thanks for coming and talking me into to going. Love ya girl!

The Wayments said...

You are right...it was so fun. It was good to see you. I hope that you still want to do that race in boise...I will give you the info on it as soon as I have it. You have a darling family...such a nice husband. We need to do that again before the next decade passes.