OK.. I am going to get my kids picture tomorrow. I can't decide what to have them wear. what do you think. I like them both the one with the red is carson in the sweater and underneath it is cade shirt then a vest with long sleeve shirt under it for kenzie. The other one is carson in the sweater cade in the polo and mckenzie in the dress with brown boots. HELP
5 years ago









2 comments:
dang!! Tough choices cause they really are both so cute! :) My favorite though I think is the brown set....I am partial to browns! :) But that vest that kenzie would wear in the first one IS super cute...but since you want a pick...my choice is the 2nd one!! Good luck with pictures!!
I am thinking the brown outfit too. Both sets of outfits are cute though. The red outfits might bring out the red in Carson's scratch! lol
Post a Comment