Friday, October 9, 2009

KIDS!


Ok i did. It is so easy. Thanks to a friend showing me this i tried it and i did it. I still don't like the bow so i am working on it and then i will be adding a button on top of that.





life for us has been crazy this month. I have had alot happen to me and so my kids are feeling a little like our life is out of order. THe kids helped me with cleaning up branches in the yard. The kids got ahold of the camera and they took pic of each other. not to bad. ALso we thought that hand would scare carson... Nope it just made for a good chew toy. I love my kids.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love, love, love the bag! Way to go! And I love Carson sucking on that yucky, scary hand!

The Price Family said...

The bag turned out so good! Carson is so funny... I just want to squeeze that boy. The other kids are as cute as ever.

Chy said...

Love that bag! So funny that Carson was eating the hand... ya never know what they will do huh!