Tuesday, March 23, 2010

over load of pictures.


Cade preschool Easter party. He had so much fun. They are so good with these kids. I love what they have learned and are learning.




This what i call the green goblin. I let the kids color there pancakes in the morning to the color they want well Carson i got a hold of one of the green and i look over and he had gotten the top of it off, it in his mouth with the green dripping down here. There is never a dull moment in our home.





The kids got a hold of the camera.. That happens alot but when i went through the picture i found this i thought it was so cute. The first one is of kenzie taking the pic and the next one was of cade taking it of there cousins. It has been so fun having them live so close. we love it.



Carson... Happy Birthday.. How are you already one??!!! I love you so much. you have been such a joy in our life. You are happy all the time and keep us on our toes. We love you so much


THis is funny. Cade learned about st. Patrick's day at preschool and they went on a leperkon hunt that day outside. well when they got back into the school the leperkons had gotten there school. They had turned over all the chairs and made it a mess. the kids didn't know what had happened. Well the next day was st patrick day. so all day i Cade was so weird when they were going to get our house. He was taught in school that if you make a trap that you can catch them so him and mckenzie spent the morning making traps. I should of taken a pic of them but i didn't. I decided to go to town that day and i left the kids at jodi. With a little help those little leperkon got our house. I wish i had a video camera so you could of seen Cades face it was priceless. They had left a whole bunch of gold Rollo for them. it was so cute...
Carson loves to fold his arms it is so cute..
A day at the park. I love the nice weather that we are having. i have my lawn mowed and a few flowers planed. Yea for spring.


Oh how i love to be a mom. Like i said there is not a dull moment in our home and i love it.. well most of the time.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Carson is adorable! I can't believe he is already 1!
Love you!