5 years ago
Friday, March 19, 2010
Sleep is what i need
I love my kids alot but this no sleeping at night is going to kill me. I was up every hour last at night. It all starts when Carson decides to wake up at 11:30 then it is down hill from there. I will have to say it has been a good 5 years that i have had a week or even a couple of days of good sleep in a row. I think i have had my final straw. When carson wakes up i think it wake ups Cade witch is in his room but it seem that cade doesn't come and get me until i have Carson a bottle and i think back to sleep then he comes in and saws mom can you sleep with me. he would usually just climb in bed with me but he is working hard to sleep in his bed for 5 days to go to chucky cheese. So by the time i get him back to be it has been an hr and who knows how long it takes me to get back to sleep when Mckenzie comes in. Only to start all over again in about 2 hours or less. But last night was the worst. I finally just told the two older ones to get in bed with dad and i tried to get carson to cry himself back to sleep this was at 4:30 but with no luck i was up with him and about 30 min later him comes another child wanting to watch tv and wanting breakfast. When will this craziness end?? Help anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
oh I'm so sorry! My kids are crapy sleepers too. Cooper is better now but Cade is another story. I say get Daddy in on all the fun maybe he can put them in line and give you a little break. Good luck!
Before I had Kaylee, Verdene Jenks told me "Welcome to being tired for the rest of your life."...I wasn't very comforted but I am feeling the truth of it. Good luck, I hope they start getting better for you!
Oh no! I'm thinking about putting Ephraim in with Jace soon. I hope that it works out. Jace sleeps really well and through the night, but I'm sure throwing a baby in his room will make it crazy. I am not so nice when I am lacking sleep! good luck
I am soooo sorry... I totally hear you. Luckily, the house could fall to the ground and my 2 big ones would stay asleep...but my baby, that is another story. Tell Boyd to let you sleep in tomorrow!1
I'm a STRICT sleep dictator at my house. With having just moved, its taking some adjusting for me girls. I've done the Baby Sleep Solution with all my babies - something you could try with Carson. I bought the book off of Amazon for about $4. As far as your older two, I don't know. My kids just know that it better be very serious for them to come in at night. GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment