Monday, August 16, 2010

Pure Joy..









Its been hard for me to take pictures or should i just say i forget to even bring my camera.. We haven't done alot this summer but what we have done has been fun. We went to Idaho for a week and i had so much. I mean we all did. My mom was so good to help with the kids that i felt like i had a mini vacation. We did alot and i didn't get a whole lot of pitcure and i did have my camera.. I did get a picture of the chuckers game and the zoo.. Mckenzie loved trying to figure out where the chucker was all the time. Cade and mckenzie got to go fishing with grandpa.. Cade caught two fish and he was so happy about that. I think Mckenize had more fun climbing all over the rocks. We did alot more and had tons of fun. The best part is that we got to stay a whole week.. Since we have been married we have never stayed that long. It was great..

The other pictures are of the kids before church.. I haven't got a good picture of them all together in a long time and i still didn'tget a good one but i tried. I just love my kids.. There are so many hard days but i woun't change any of those hard days for anything. I love my family..

4 comments:

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

I love your kids Nicole. They are so adorable.

David and Kira said...

Your kids have grown up so much!! They are so ADORABLE!!!

Mikaela said...

It's always nice to come home to see your family! I'm glad you got a little break, and, WOW to Boyd for taking the time off to be there with you. That's an extra bounus and vacation!

I agree with everyone else, the kids are TOO CUTE!

Nic said...

I can't believe you have kids that old. It seems like yesterday we were working together. They are adorable kids. Very handsome too.