


i am a little late on this because today he started his first full week of school. He was nervous the first day and so was mom. I let him ride the bus so he could get us to it and i met him in there. I stayed for about a hr and decided he was fine and off i went. He was nervous because we didn't look at the number or the sign of his bus. But he made it home. He came home and told me that was a long day. I really don't like the full days everyday but i guess i have no choice because i am not home schooling him.. I would love to but him and i are to much alike and you know what its like when a kid is just like you.. not good. lol He started his full week today and i hope he does good.. I will admit that i miss him more then i ever thought i would.. Kenzie has had a hard time not having him home. She has taken a nap for the two days that he was gone last week. we have been done with naps with her for a year. SHe will start preschool this week and she is so excited..
No comments:
Post a Comment