Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Tummy ache

Today i need to sit down and write things that i am grateful for. Yes i know i should of done this before thanksgiving but this week has been really hard for me and it isnt over yet. I have a little boy who HATES school and when i say that i mean HATES it. He has a tummy ache everyday and starts talking about it the min he wakes up. So for the past few days he has locked himself in the bathroom, took a way to long of shower, and then ran from the bus as it was at the stop.. So today i have made ever deal with 5 year old would want to make and guess what his TUMMY still hurts. Really so i am at the point of pull my hair out. So today i want to write what i am thankful for.

My Heavenly Father.
My Family,they are my life.
My husband who works so hard for our family.
Prayer
My Friends.
A warm House

The list could go on and on but i am feeling so much better. My little boy is on the bus and my two other ones are busy playing. I love my kids more then anything so as a mother when your child is having a hard time so is the mom because you all you want to do is help them. All i want is the happiness

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

What a tough thing. We have never had to face it, but I know Nichole has. Is he just not liking his teacher or doesn't feel like he has friends in his class? I guess this is the downside to all day Kindergarten. It is a long time away from home. Mine loves school, but I think it's because it's his only time to interact with kids, not just adults. I hope soon he will be enjoying it. Hang in there!