Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 is going to be the year that I Find Love Within. I plan to focus on different goals each month to help me purify and to better myself.

Body If I can't take care of myself, how can I really take care of my family? My husband and I are going to start eating better food on the 3rd. (because we all know diets start on mondays) I'm addicted to diet Dr. Pepper (false energy) and junk food (golly, i love sweats). I'm sick of being bloated and sluggish all the time! Sleep is also so important. I will go to bed at a good time so that I can wake up early for my power hours. (workout, study scriptures, pray) My eating and sleeping habits are affecting who I am, and they are stopping me from becoming who I hope to be. It's time.
Home
Our home is our sanctuary, our haven, our safety zone, and it needs to be a place of peace and comfort; not cluttered and unorganized. I will be decluttering our home this month.. Say good bye to the sock baskets and TONS of none played with toys, and the many piles here and there; they have to go! Flylady.net, declutteryourhomes.blogspot.com/is a wonderful tool to help with this goal. Part of being organized to me is having routines, schedules, plans, and following a budget.

3 comments:

The Wayments said...

you inspire me...i havent come up with my new years res yet, but i love yours!

Melissa said...

You can do it! I love the new year and new goals....thanks for being such a good friend!

gina said...

great goals! we are so much alike! ;)